- Pro Sorb is a natural universal absorbent that outperforms clay and kitty litter in absorbency 16 to 1.
- Usually employed as an oil absorbent, but will absorb almost any liquid.
- Removes sheen and oil residue, providing a cleaner and safer surface
- Aggressive wicking behavior
- Helps prevent leaching of oil into surfaces like asphault and concrete.
- Works great with synthetic oils
- Helps neutralize environmental hazards associated with oil spills
- User friendly, environmentally safe
- 100% Natural
- It is best on surfaces like concrete and ashphalt as well as slick surfaces such as linoleum and formica.
- Pro Sorb absorbs a minium of 8 times its weight and leaves no slick residue behind.
- Perlite (Pearlite) Base, but much denser
- Because of its low dust content and heavy weight, it is very good for both indoor and outdoor clean-ups. Will not blow away in wind.
- Good alternative to other oil absorbents such as perlite (pearlite), clay, and peat moss
- Also known as ProSorb
- Keywords: absorbent, absorbents, particulate absorbent, natural absorbent, granular absorbent, oil absorbent
Check with your local authority for proper use and disposal.