- Outperform shop rags in absorbency and for a fraction of the price
- EPA approved material for disposing of hazardous free liquids such as used motor oil in the trash. EPA 40 CFR 264.314
- Absorbent Pads are divided into two categories: Oil Only and Universal.
Oil Only Absorbent Pads
Pacific Environmental's oil only pads, socks, booms, pillows, and rolls consists of polypropylene based material that will only absorb hydrocarbons. Oil only pads absorb hydrophobic materials such as oil, gasoline, diesel, hydraulic fluid and the like. These oil only absorbents will all float on the surface of water to absorb any of the above materials that float and form slicks. You will also find these oil only pads in our oil only spill kits.
- Great for cleaning up oil and grease
- Repel water! Great for removing oil or fuel from the surface of water
Universal Absorbent Pads
Pacific Environmental's universal absorbent pads consists of specially treated polypropylene based material that will absorb both hydrophobic and hydrophilic material. They will absorb all water and alcohol based substances as well as the oil-like substances listed above. They are very useful in situations where a wide variety of materials may need to be cleaned up on a moments notice. A great example is for use with vehicles. They can absorb engine coolant, which is comprised of propylene glycol and water, as well as motor oil, all liquid fuels, and brake/clutch hydraulic fluid. You will find these universal absorbent pads in our universal spill kits.
- Great for cleaning up oil and grease as well as water and alcohol based substances
- Safe for absorbing nearly all liquids, including concentrated acids* and bases as well as organic solvents
|Under Vehicle Pads (Bag of 25)||23229-4437||
You Save: $10.00
|Perfect under vehicles!|