- Available in single 36" width or double 18" "split" rolls
- EPA approved material for disposing of hazardous free liquids such as used motor oil in the trash. EPA 40 CFR 264.314
- Absorbent Rolls are divided into two categories: Oil Only and Universal.
Oil Only Absorbent Rolls
Pacific Environmental's oil only rolls, socks, booms, pillows, and pads consists of polypropylene based material that will only absorb hydrocarbons. Oil only rolls absorb hydrophobic materials such as oil, gasoline, diesel, hydraulic fluid and the like. These oil only absorbents will all float on the surface of water to absorb any of the above materials that float and form slicks. They are great for laying down in corridors, in front of or underneath machinery, and under vehicles being serviced.
- Great for cleaning up oil and grease
- Great for laying down on the shop floor or under and around leaky machinery
Universal Absorbent Rolls
Pacific Environmental's universal absorbent rolls consists of specially treated polypropylene based material that will absorb both hydrophobic and hydrophilic material. They will absorb all water and alcohol based substances as well as the oil-like substances listed above. Universal absorbent rolls are very useful in situations where a wide variety of materials may need to be absorbed on a moments notice. A great example is for use with vehicles. They can absorb engine coolant, which is comprised of propylene glycol and water, as well as motor oil, all liquid fuels, and brake/clutch hydraulic fluid.
- Great for cleaning up oil and grease as well as water and alcohol based substances
- Safe for absorbing nearly all liquids, including concentrated acids* and bases as well as organic solvents
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»
Results 1 - 13 of 13