Includes: Center track pan, 2 bulkhead fittings, 4 gaskets, 2 grates, NO COVER
Dimensions: 53½" x 53½" x 6" (1359 mm x 1359 mm x 153 mm)
Weight: 112 lbs (51kg) - Containment Capacity: 18 Gallons (69L)
- Capture Hazardous Spills From Railroad Tanker Cars
- Ultra-Track Pans have been designed to provide spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. Available in virtually any length, Ultra-Track Pans may be used to collect small spills and leaks OR to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
- Prevent Costly Cleanup and Regulatory Fines
- Modular Design - Center and Side Pans are 53.5" long; containment areas can be easily assembled to any length desired
- All-polyethylene Construction - Rugged Track Pans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40°F to +140°F
- Sealed System - Polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and Pans.
- Trucks and other vehicles can drive over Track Pans with grates in place*
- Economical, easy to install
- Modular Track Pan design can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- *To drive over Track Pans, firm footing must be beneath the Pans; also must "ramp up" to Side Pans with asphalt or concrete;
- Optional Track Pan Covers Keep Rainwater Out of the Pans, Providing Effective Stormwater Management.
- Polyethylene Covers are left in place until the railcar(s) arrive to be off-loaded or loaded. Lightweight covers mechanically lock into the polyethylene decking and will not blow off in windy conditions.
- Unique stormwater feature is designed to eliminate "pooling" of rain that falls on top of the Center Pan Covers; rain is channeled onto the ballast between the tracks, stays out of the Pans.
- Ultra-Track Pans Are Available In Two (2) Models:
- Track Pans and Grates, No Covers
- Track Pans with Grates and Covers
- Low Maintenance - unlike carbon steel track pans, Ultra-Track Pans will not rust or corrode. Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resists degrading effects of the sun.
- Low Cost Installation — Lightweight Track Pans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, i.e., forklifts, cranes, backhoes, etc. Minimal tools and labor required.
- Slip Resistant Surfaces - Pans, grates and covers have been designed with safety in mind. All top surfaces resist slips when wet or oily.
- Long Work Life - Estimated to perform 20-30 years; longer than fiberglass pans.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Stormwater Management Regulations.
- Also meets New York State Chemical Bulk Storage Regulation Section 599.17c — Secondary Containment for Transfer Stations.